Making ANY K8s Deployment OBSERVABLE
If you deploy with ArcoCD, Flux, GitLab, kubectl, etc. we provide you:
- Automated App-Aware DORA metrics (OTel Metrics)
- Troubleshoort failed deployments (OTel Traces)
- Trace deployments from Git to cloud (traces across stages)
Standardizing access for all Observability Data for K8s
The Keptn Metrics Server provides:
- Define Keptn Metrics once for Dynatrace, DataDog, AWS, Azure, GCP, …
- Access all those metrics via Prometheus or K8s Metric API
- Eliminate the need of multiple plugins for Argo Roolouts, KEDA, HPA, …
Deployment Check Orchestration
Orchestrating deployment checks
To reduce complexity of custom checks use Keptn to:
- Validate external dependencies
- Confirm images are scanned
- Execute tests
- Notify Stakeholders
- Promote to next stage
- Automatically validate against your SLOs (Service Level Objectives)
See Keptn in ActionWatch now!
We do a Pull Request contributions workflow on GitHub. New users are always welcome!Contribute on GitHub
Follow us on Twitter!
For announcement of latest features etc.Follow us!